The robust design, including the thermal separation of the internal space, ensures maximum sound and heat insulation.
with low pressure loss.
with refrigerant R407C, controlled by an electronic expansion valve.
Very quiet and efficient.
for excellent efficiency and low-vibration operation.
makes ecological, economical, reliable and smart heating easier than ever before.
Belaria® twin I/IR (15.9 - 30.4)
2-stage heat pump in monoblock design for indoor installation; for renovations and new buildings.
Belaria® air/water heat pumps use energy from the free ambient air for room and water heating. In this way, they are highly efficient and offer an attractive price/performance ratio.
- Indoor installation
- Broad power spectrum of between 8 and 30 kW
- 2 compressors resulting in 2 output stages
- Optional cooling function (IR models)
Technical data Belaria® twin I/IR
- Heat output: (1st/2nd stage): 8.0/15.9 - 15.2/30.4 kW
- Weight: 350 - 485 kg
- Dimensions (W/H/D): 1200/1630/780 - 1300/1935/980
|Use of ecological environmental energy|
|Top marks in cost effectiveness|
|Compact and complete|
|Extremely quiet operation|