Calorifier with 1 heat exchanger (coil) for heating using 1 heat generator. Potential heat sources include e.g. heat pumps, biomass boilers, condensing gas/oil boilers or district heating networks. Supplementary heating can optionally be provided by an electric heating element.
- Calorifier and plain-tube heat exchanger made from steel with corrosion-resistant enamel coating
- Heating up the entire water capacity using heat exchangers running from deep in the storage tank to the bottom
- Built-in protection anode as additional corrosion protection
- Electric heating element available for additional heating
- CombiVal ERW (200) in white available as storage tank fitted beneath a wall-mounted gas boiler
- Low heat loss owing to highly effective thermal insulation
- Flange opening can be used for cleaning or for installing the electric heating element
- Finely graduated product range with different heat exchanger surface areas depending on requirement.
- CombiVal ER (200-1000): standard hot water storage with heat exchanger surface area from 0,95 – 4,5 m2
- CombiVal ESR (200-500): larger heat exchanger surface area from 1,8 – 4,0 m2
- CombiVal ESSR (400-1000): with even larger heat exchanger surface area 4,85 – 9,15 m2